All About Me

Assalamu 'alaikum wr. wb.

Hello, guys!

My name is Andjani Paramita Darmawan. People usually call me Mita. I was born in Bandung, March 1, 2004. So, today I am fifteen.

My hobby is drawing, reading, and listening to music. I want to be a graphic designer and data scientist in the future. Now, I want to tell you about my .. life, I guess?

Even though I was born in Bandung, I mostly spent my childhood in Purwakarta. I spent my kindergarten days at TK/RA Miftahul Jannah and my first year of elementary school at SDIT Al-Bina. But then, I moved to Bandung.

I went to SD Darul Hikam for my second and third year. But later on, I went back to Purwakarta and spent my rest of elementary school years at SDIT Al-Bina again.

After I finished my elementary school, I enrolled to a boarding school in Subang, SMPIT As-Syifa. I spent my time 24/7 with all of my friends. I had friends from entire country and even abroad. I had a lot of sweet memories there.

After I graduated from As Syifa, I went back to Bandung. And now, I go to SMAN 3 Bandung to study everyday. I sit in X MIPA 5.

I think that is enough from me. Hope you guys can get to know me well. Thank you!

Wassalamu 'alaikum wr. wb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lion of the Desert

World's Culinary Festival

suggestion and offer dialogue