f u t u r e p l a n s

 Aye, Blog. It's been a while.


I want to tell you my plans for my future. What I do want to be and how I am going to achieve it.


Okay, so, I am currently studying as an eleventh grade student. I really want to go abroad to study in my high school years. So, I am actively looking for scholarships and exchanges to foreign countries at the time. Also, I am planning to improve my skills throughout these years, like, drawing skills by attending a course, and soft skills by joining school organizations. If I do not get the chances to go abroad, I am just going to graduate here.

After I graduated, I want to enrol abroad through scholarships. I want to take art major or psychology major. If I still do not get the chances to go abroad, I want to attend Faculty of Art and Design of Bandung Institute of Technology or Psychology of University of Indonesia. Throughout this time, I still want to improve my drawing skills and soft skills by joining university organizations. I might do business by opening commissions of my arts, making projects, or doing collaborations.

After I got my undergraduate degree, I am planning to continue my study by attending a postgraduate program. My goal is still the same, study abroad. But, if I still do not get the chances, I am just going to continue here. I still want to continue my business. I also might get a job during this time.

If I got art degrees, I want to be a graphic designer or animator in an animation or film company. If I got psychology degrees, I want to be a psychologist that could help keeping people's mental health stable so they could find comfort and happiness in their lives. On the other hand, I also want to be a freelance designer by sharing useful informations, heartwarming messages, and uplifting jokes through my arts to the public. I also want to be a YouTuber so I could share what I am doing to the world. If I got the chances, I am going to do these all abroad. If not, I am just going to do them here, hehe.


I think that's all my plans for future up until now. I really hope it all happened and I am really going to make it all happen. Please pray for me, Guys. I am also hoping you can achieve all of your dreams too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lion of the Desert

World's Culinary Festival

suggestion and offer dialogue